ATL BEAUTY BAR SHOP IN STORE2345 Cheshire Bridge Rd unit 3
ACCESSORIES & MAKEUP ARE NOT SHIPPED WITH ANY HAIR ORDERSMust be placed separately
NayaVista Goddess Highlighters
4 Beautiful Shades are sold.
Our highlighters can be used on the face and body.
1. OYA (Bronze shade) - is one of the most powerful African Goddesses (Orishas). A Warrior-Queen, She is the sister-wife of the God Shango, to whom She gave the power to create storms. Much of Oya's power is rooted in the natural world; She is the Goddess of thunder, lightning, tornadoes, winds, rainstorms and hurricanes.
2. OSHUN (Yellow shade) - Oshun is commonly called the river orisha, or goddess, in the Yoruba religion and is typically associated with water, purity, fertility, love, and sensuality. She is considered one of the most powerful of all orishas, and, like other gods, she possesses human attributes such as vanity, jealousy, and spite.
3. VENUS (Pink Shade)- Is a Roman goddess, whose functions encompassed love, beauty, desire, sex, fertility, prosperity and victory. In Roman mythology, she was the ancestor of the Roman people through her son, Aeneas, who survived the fall of Troy and fled to Italy.
4. ALA (Shmmery Broze)- Is a goddess of the Ibo, African people of eastern Nigeria. The daughter of the great god Chuku, she is the mother goddess of the earth, ruler of the underworld , guardian of the harvest, and goddess of fertility for both people and animals.
5. YEMAYA (Pearl to gold shade)-She is an orisha, in this case patron spirit of the oceans and/or rivers - particularly the Ogun River in Nigeria. She is considered the mother of all.
DUE TO COVID-19 THERE WILL BE SHIPMENT DELAYS. PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED, PACKED AND SHIPPED.